I have more pictures for you. These are from the last three weeks. Jason drove up for Thanksgiving and Krista's boyfriend, Devon, from Texas, flew here. Travis and Christa stayed in NYC, unable to make it. We had a good time anyway.
Here are pix from walks and Thanksgiving and stuff...
Thanksgiving..
Ed collecting water samples for his physical science lab..
Jason, Krista, and I went to a Renaissance Festival in NC a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time.
Our Ginkgo tree
Krista's art students were asked to paint a mural on a local fast food restaurant's fence.
Hahahahahaha
Krista and her boyfriend, Devon, from Texas
The company that Travis was working for in NYC did some restructuring and suddenly Travis' job was eliminated. They gave him an astounding severance package that will keep him going through December. He's been interviewing for another job.
Ed and I will be presenting some workshops at the National Science Teachers Association convention in Charlotte, NC this Thursday through Saturday. That should be fun. Of course, we'll be presenting model rocketry. Ha Ha
I am planning to fly up there after Christmas to see you. Deb says I can stay with her. I'm not sure when the dates are yet, whether it will be before or after New Years. Travis and Christa are planning to come down here to see us, but not sure of their dates yet, either. I will wait to see what their plans are first.
I love you, Mom.
XOXOXOXO





















No comments:
Post a Comment