Monday, November 5, 2018

Lots and lots of pictures.

Hi, Mom.  It's been a while.  I went through my pictures for the last few months and came up with these.  I hope you like them.  Some are of my birds and flowers. Several are from my walks. A few are from our visits to SC State Parks.  Of course, some of Krista, too.




This ornament was made by one of Krista's friends.  That's Ed and me and our pets. LOL


Every chance I get while I'm out walking, a build a stack of rocks to say, "I wuz here."  I've had great fun with that.



Krista bought a school sweatshirt for me to support her school.



Ed tried on a funny Halloween hat at the grocery store.  He's so silly.








I thought you would like this.  This is on our mantle.

Krista and I went to a high school football game.  We had so much fun.









Deer in our back yard.

Ed is at our favorite deli in Greer.


Millie likes to sit and stare at me while I'm reading at the dining room table.  This is eerie.  LOL




I love you, Mom. XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment