Friday, April 5, 2019

Catching Up

Hi, Mom.

Gonna share loads of pictures from Ireland and other stuff.  I shouldn't save up so many pictures at once.

The moon, of course.


Nesting Herons in a Nature Park near Greenville.


Our 50th Wedding Anniversary party.  Fr. Ryan (left) helped us renew our vows.



I have some little Orchids that I haven't killed yet.  They bloomed again. :-)


IRELAND!.Just lots of pictures of that beautiful country.





This is inside a Church of Ireland (Anglican) in Waterford.

  
Blarney Castle

Ed is climbing the stairs to the top.

Ed is kissing the Blarney Stone.  You must kiss it upside-down.  Then you will magically receive the gift of gab.  I  don't think Ed needed that.

View from the top of the castle.



Bunratty Castle.  We had a medieval feast here.  Everyone had to eat with their fingers.

We were entertained by minstrels.


Killarney
  
The Cliffs of Moher.  I LOVED THIS!


  
Ennis









In the Guinness Stonehouse.  We had a tour there.  The beer has been produced in Dublin since the 1500's, I think.

At the top of Guinness, there is the Gravity Bar with 360 degree view of Dublin.


We visited this museum in Dublin.  Everything is really, really old.  Vikings stuff.


On the tour bus.


Lots of pubs in Ireland.

St. Patrick's Cathedral







Trinity College




One of the hotels we stayed in










Drinking Irish coffee.  Yum.



Our front porch the other night.  Lilacs above...









Hope you liked the pictures. 

I love you, Mom.

XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment