Thursday, May 12, 2016

Flowers!!

Hi, Mom.

I'm sorry I didn't send the pix right away.  They were on my phone and I would have had to send each one separately. So I put them on my computer and then loaded them on to my blog here.  The Hydrangea is just  producing flowers now.  You can see tons of potential flowers that will be out in the next couple of days.  I am so excited!!  Also, I added a picture of the "face" that Ed ordered using your gift card.

Here they are...

This is on a Hibiscus plant I found on sale in front of our grocery store.  It was the only one left.  I grabbed it.

Face in the tree. Ha Ha
 In the back of the house.






This is the cutting off of the plant on your kitchen window sill.  It's doing very well.


Lilies are promising to bloom soon.






Magnolia just bloomed today.

Gardenia that Jason got me for Mothers Day about 3 years ago.  I have never seen so many flowers on it.  Usually, I get maybe 5.




There you are!!
Happy Birthday, Mom.  We will call you tomorrow.
Love you.
XOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment