Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Trying again to send you Christmas pix

Hi, Mom.
I am going to try to send my pix to you again.  The other blog I created is gone.  I don't know what happened to it.  It wasn't even in "drafts."   Oh, well.

First of all, I have great news.  Travis has booked flights to come to see us.  He will be arriving on the day I get back from NY, January 7th,  and leaving on the 12th.  We're very excited.  This would mean that Jason, Travis, and Krista will all be here together.....AND they are all coming to see Ed and me compete in The Race for the Grasshopper on the 9th.

We got Jason a game he's always wanted.  He was very happy.

Jammies from Travis...

and slippers from Travis..

....and a calendar from our friends up in Maryland
  
Jason got me a cello music book...

Krista loves opening her stockings.  Santa (Ed) has lots of fun getting silly stuff for all of us.

Moon Pies?  You got me Moon Pies?

Krista got some Essential Oils stuff...

Delta just watched....

I got Ed a new car seat...

Krista enjoyed wrapping Ed's present in a bunch of waste paper.  It was hysterical.

We got Krista some shoes she's been craving...

A shirt from Travis.


I got Ed a new set of towels and rugs for his bathroom.  The ones he had in there were all old and mismatched and he didn't care. Men!

I also got Ed an new hand truck thing to lug supplies to his class and to workshops.

Essential Oil Diffuser thingie.  I have no idea how it works.

Calendars for Ed.

Neat Cardinal picture I got on Christmas Day.  Look at his eyes!

My fitbit!!!  I love it. I'm having so much fun with it, especially competing with Deb!
That's all, I think.

We had a ton of rain today with lots of flooding. Everything is soaked and the roads are really messy.  Not good.

I can't wait for Friday!

I love you, Mom.
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment