Thursday, January 28, 2016

January Pictures

Hi, Mom.

I've collected some more pictures for you to add to the ones I left on your computer.  I think I may have already emailed you some of them.



Here I am after picking up my registration stuff to walk in the Race for the Grasshopper.  I got a neat shirt!

Travis called Ed "sexy" because of his beard.  Ha Ha

Travis, Jason, and Krista really enjoying playing a game together.

Our family at The Race for the Grasshopper afterwards.

Travis went bowling with Ed at Senior Bowling.

My new mailbox cover.



This is the room where my Pen and Ink Drawing class is at Wofford College.  It's a hospitality room at the football stadium, overlooking the field.

...up there...

..overlooking the field.
  
I am already learning about texture and shading with ink pens..

Snow and ice pictures from Winter Storm Jonas








A cute horse at the corner.


Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal



Krista 



...and her new blanket.  Her cats love it, too.






Jason is planning to drive up here on Friday evening to spend the weekend with us.  I love that.  Travis survived two feet of snow in Washington, D.C. by staying with Alla.  Go figure. LOL

I am planning to drive over to Campbell's Covered Bridge this morning to take pictures to use for my art class. It is about 20 minutes from our house.  It is the only covered bridge in SC.  My art instructor gave us all two pictures to use for our project, but I didn't like his pictures so I'm taking my own.  I can do better. Ha Ha  I will send you my finished product.

I love you, Mom.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment