These pictures are a little mixed up. Most of them don't need an explanation. Lots of pictures from my walks and also my walks with Ed on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Greenville. I've also added some neat jokes and pictures of life-advice that I found.
Here are my pix for you:
I was out walking yesterday and suddenly came to a fork in the road. Ha Ha
Now I have three forks that I have found while walking over the last year or so.
My swimming buddy, Carol, and her husband, make lots of crafts to sell at craft fairs. She made this for Krista.
I posted my turtle, Speedy, on Craig's List to give away because I just couldn't keep up with cleaning her tank and she really needed a larger one anyway. A nice women with lots and lots of animals adopted her. Now, Speedy is in a huge tank with two other turtles and some fish. The bedroom upstairs where I had the tank was spacious again, so I moved my cello and music stand up there.
I helped Ed teach his Physical Science students at USC Upstate how to make model rockets.
Ed on the Swamp Rabbit Trail
Me after I took a long walk last week.
Me on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Greenville
I bought some blue lights to put on our garage for Christmas
A beautiful sunset a couple of weeks ago. The sky looked like it was on fire.
Spooky picture from my back yard on a foggy morning.
Another foggy picture looking past our back yard
My new mailbox cover
Duncan Park walk
Ed instructing during a model rocketry workshop at the SC Science Teacher's Convention in Columbia.
Thanksgiving. Krista brought three friends to dinner. We had a lot of fun.
Jason prepared the turkey for Thanksgiving.
Ed helping one of his college students to launch a rocket
I also helped teach model rocketry at the science teacher's convention
I think this is all for now.
I love you, Mom.
xoxoxo












































No comments:
Post a Comment