Thursday, April 4, 2013

My aching back!!

Hi, Mom.

Well, I did it.  I hurt my back.  I'm really stupid, I guess.  I went over to the school on Tuesday to pack more things to clear out the science lab before the end of the school year.  I came home pretty sore after carrying lots of boxes down two flights of stairs to take to the recycling center.  Yesterday, I went back to pack some more and, after only a few minutes, turned to do something and strained my lower back.  Ouch!!  For a few minutes, I could barely stand up it hurt so bad.  I shuffled down the stairs an inch at a time and made it to the car and drove home.  Ibuprofen has been my saving grace.  Today is better, although I didn't get much sleep last night.  I think I'm going to be OK, though.  There's steady improvement.  I will take the suggestion someone gave me to just pack the boxes and let my students carry them down the stairs.

Ed and I had our taxes done this morning and we are finally coming out ahead, thanks to Ed's retirement.  Next year should be even better.

Here are some more pictures.  I took another one of the moon, which came out pretty good. The other picture is of my science lab on Tuesday when I was packing stuff.




I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight.  I didn't get much last night because I couldn't find any position that was comfortable.  I am so stupid!!

I love you, Mom.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment