Friday, August 12, 2016

Lotsa pix of Fran and Sharon, Biltmore Estate, and Swamp Rabbit Trail

Hi, Mom.

I thought I would just put lots of pictures on here for you.  I know when I email them to you, they come out way too big.  These pictures are of our visit to the Biltmore Estate near Asheville on Wednesday and our walk on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Greenville today.  Tomorrow, we're driving down to Columbia to see Jason, visit the SC State Museum, and the SC Confederate Museum for Fran, because he wants to see Civil War stuff. That should be lots of fun.  Here are the pictures....






I took this picture of the moon with my new camera that Ed bought for me last week.  It's a lot more powerful than my other one.  Isn't this awesome?


















Just a butterfly on a butterfly bush..
  

I love you , Mom.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment