Monday, August 15, 2016

Fun with Fran and Sharon.

Hi, Mom.

Here are some more pictures I thought you'd like to see. On Saturday, we drove to Columbia to meet Jason at the SC State Museum and show Fran lots of Civil War displays, etc.  Fran loved it!  Krista and her boyfriend, Will, followed in another car.  Later, we drove Fran and Sharon over to the SC State House to see the cannonball dents in the side of the building where Sherman's troops hit it while burning down Columbia. Sunday, we drove over to Cowpens to show them the site of the Revolutionary War Battle at Cowpens.  Today, we RESTED!  I walked with them into Duncan this morning and then we kind of sat around and read and talked.  Sharon did all their laundry, so they're ready to head out tomorrow evening to catch their plane back to Rochester.  I hope they had a good time.  I did!

Here's Fran and Sharon this morning on our walk. It was hot out there!



Here we are at Cowpens National Battlefield 

Sharon being silly at Cracker Barrel

Another Silly

 Sharon and me getting ready to watch a video at Cowpens

Fran and Sharon taking pictures at the State House


Fran, Sharon, Ed, me, Jason, Krista, and Will in front of the SC State Museum


Krista and Will at the Old Chicago restaurant in Columbia



Us guys in front of the State House

This is a replica of the Liberty Bell.  We learned that every state was given one.






Just a funny.  LOL

We have printed out the Boarding Passes for Fran and Sharon.  So far, the flights are going to be on time.  No problems with Delta.

I love you, Mom.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment