Hi, Mom.
I have lots of pictures for you...
My Daisies when I returned home....
The only flowers on my Hydrangea bush. The freeze in early March killed most of the buds.
Rose of Sharon
Crepe Myrtle
Delta
Rose of Sharon
Lilies
Neat spider web
Horsenettle I found on my walk this morning.
Mimosa from my walk
Wild Morning Glory
(I forgot)
Butterfly Milkweed
Kudzu growing into the road. I swear I heard it moving..
Road I walk on.
I know you'll find this funny. LOL
Ha Ha
Delta on her way to the vet last Friday so I could learn how to give her injections for the Addison's Disease. It wasn't too bad. I will give her one injection per month.
This is what a sunset looks like over New York from an airplane.
After my arrival at the airport last Wednesday.
Krista is doing OK. After what seemed like a productive marriage counseling session last Wednesday, Anthony called Krista later that evening and told her he wanted to file for a legal separation! She is a little angry, but actually being less and less bothered by all this. She packed up his stuff in the house and had him come and get most of it over the last couple of days. She is rearranging the furniture and has plans to replace the tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Today, a couple of her friends came over to help her organize her front living room, which was a terrible mess and too overwhelming for her to handle.
Here's an "after" picture. Believe me, it looks great now.
That's all for now. I plan to go swimming in the morning.
I love you, Mom, and miss you so much.
XOXO





















No comments:
Post a Comment