Hi, Mom!
I have a couple of pix of Ed and me walking in Greenville on the Swamp Rabbit Trail on Saturday...
We love walking on that trail in Greenville. I especially love going in the direction that takes us into downtown Greenville near the falls on the Reedy River.
So.....I don't know if Deb has told you yet, but I'm seriously considering walking in the Biggest Loser Half Marathon with Deb in Erie, PA, in early June. The race I was hoping to walk, and Deb was going to fly down here to walk with me, is not going to happen. I don't know why the organizers decided not to bother with it, but I was very upset. Then, Deb suggested maybe I could just walk with her up there. Great idea. We're thinking of traveling up there at the end of May to see you in Churchville and then head back to Erie for the race.....and then take in a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game after that and head to D.C. to see Travis. This is all tentative.
I am probably going to take on another student for tutoring. A mom asked me today after Mass if I would help her 6th grade son with his science. It seems that the main problem with my replacement at St. Paul's is her thick Spanish accent. The kids can't understand her. That's sad.
I have not been feeling well for the last few days. Just kind of weak and tired. I will probably take a break from my walking for a few days.
I love you, Mom.
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment