Saturday, January 24, 2015

Some Birdies...

Hi, Mom.

I caught some neat photos of birds on a rainy day yesterday...










..and here is my new friend in the pasture up at the corner of our subdivision...Ha Ha..


I'm not sure what we are doing today.  I am hoping to go outside and walk for a while.  It rained all day yesterday, so I just used the treadmill and the pool at the Y.

I am also reconsidering tutoring another student because I'm getting selfish about my time.  I had been looking forward to Mondays being MY day, when Ed would be at the University from early morning until late in the evening, but that's the only afternoon I could tutor.  I can get so much more done when Ed's not here. LOLOL  I think I am going to tell the child's mother that I would rather not take on another student.

I love you, Mom.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment