Sunday, February 10, 2013

More Birdies...

Hi, Mom.  We had a some Goldfinches visit our feeders today.  Here are my Sunday pix...







I've always loved Goldfinches. They're so delicate-looking and their black wings stand out against their yellow feathers. 

How is the snow now?  I checked your weather and it actually looked like you were going to get rain?  Wow!  That should cause some flooding with all the snow melting.

I have school work to do but I'm tired.  I'm going to take a nap!!  Ha Ha.

I love you, Mom.
xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like finches too. they holler at me when the feeder gets empty. When I go out for the mail and pass under the tree, lots of noise. Very nearly come down before I get the top on. snowbirds too!!! The cardinals are very prolific this year. Someitmes as many as a dozen visible at once.

XO

Post a Comment