Hi, Mom.
I took some pix of my flowers today...
...and here's a picture of Delta looking out the back door wishing she could be with me while I was taking the pictures...:-)
Ed is safely in Atlantic City. I've been getting texts from him. He's wondering around town near Travis' apartment, playing the slots. LOLOL Travis is still at work. Ed said he won $20 so far. Here's a picture of Travis when he met Ed in Philadelphia to pick him up...
Our rocketry workshop yesterday went really well except we only had one person who attended. There weren't many people at all at the conference. I think that was the fault of the people who organized it. They didn't advertise in the public schools. They just contacted people who were already members of the SC Science Council, which was really dumb. Membership is really low. They should have reached out to attract new members.
The guy who came to our workshop was thrilled, though, because we gave him our undivided attention. We helped him build a rocket and then took him outside to launch it. Here he is.....
I went to dinner with Kris and Anthony at Cracker Barrel. I told them I wanted to take a picture of them to send to Ed. This is what I got...
They're so silly!!!
I'm going to head to bed now so I can get up to go swimming in the morning.
I love you, Mom.
xoxoxox


No comments:
Post a Comment