Here are a gazillion pictures. LOL. I hope you like them.
Strange clouds a few weeks ago.
A foggy morning.
Lovely sunset.
A white Christmas Cactus.
Getting our Christmas tree
Our lovely daughter.
Horses on the corner.
My Willow Tree Nativity set.
Jason lounging with the blanket Krista gave him for Christmas
Delta in ecstasy because she was allowed up on Ed's lap
Cat's love boxes. Millie is happy.
At Cracker Barrel
Another piece to my nativity set.
The shower curtain I ordered using your Amazon gift card.
Millie enjoying the fireplace
Arriving at the Rochester airport
Your pond
Walking with Fran and Deb
Black Creek
Snowing in your back yard
At Yianni's...
Beautiful picture of you!!
Glenda and Deb at the mall with me
Deb's adventure making a Build a Bear for her friend. This was so cute.
The Three Wise Men on the alter of the Church of the Epiphany
Deb as lector
More snow in your back yard
Saying good-bye at the airport
Ed at USC Upstate yesterday. He worked out while I was in NY.
This is a poinsettia that I've had since Christmas three years ago. It's the first time I got it to produce flowers. I am very proud of this!
I hope these pictures will help catch me up on the Blog. Ha Ha
I love you, Mom.
XOXOXOXOXOXOX






















































No comments:
Post a Comment