Hi, Mom.
I haven't sent pictures in a while, so here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks. Mostly from my walks. It's always pretty out there..
This is the beautiful Harvest Moon from last night.
Coreopsis
Persimmons on a tree at the entrance to our neighborhood. I never realized it was a Persimmon tree.
I have one last Hydrangea flower on my bush.
Greer City Park in Greer a few miles from us. It's a lovely place to walk.
This is in a little nature trail behind the Shipwreck Cove Water Park in Duncan.
From the Rail Trail in Spartanburg. I walk there a lot.
When Hurricane Hermine came through SC, we didn't get much rain but did get strong winds in the upstate. One of our trees in the back came down. We had to pay to have it removed. The company turned it into mulch and left it for us, which was great. I can put the mulch in my gardens.
We are all doing fine. I am helping a friend do a workshop for his college class on Monday. Ed is back teaching at Upstate. Jason went to Disney/Epscot with his friends Labor Day Weekend and had a blast, as usual. He loves going there, especially visiting all the international restaurants. Travis finally found a place to live in NYC, at least until the end of the year. He's renting a room from one of his employees who is renting a house in Brooklyn. His rent fees will help pay for his friend's rent, which is very expensive. They are trying this until the end of the year to see if they will like having someone else living in the house. I don't think Travis will be a problem. He's at work most of the time! Krista is doing OK. She has bad days sometimes, still bothered by how her life has changed, but that's understandable. I try to help when I can.
Ed and I may drive down to Myrtle Beach next month during Fall Break at Upstate just because we like the place. I love having a beachfront room in a hotel way up on the 17th floor with a balcony so I can open the doors at night and listen to the ocean. I love walking on the beach, too.
I love you, Mom.
XOXO















No comments:
Post a Comment