Saturday, March 21, 2015

New Pictures

Hi, Mom.

I have finally gotten around to getting lots of pictures together to share with you. 

These first ones are from Savannah. The tanker was taken with my 20X optical lens on my camera. It was really barely seen on the horizon.

Taken at the end of a long pier on Tybee Island, near Savannah.

I think this is a Grackle.  It was on the pier.

We jumped on a ferry boat just to ride across the Savannah River and back.  That's River Street in the background.

My favorite picture at Ft. Pulaski.  I was standing near a very old cannon.

This is the famous fountain in Savannah at Forsyth Park.

On Tybee Island. I don't think I'd want to be there during a hurricane!

Beach at Tybee.

River Street from the ferry.

Ed at Boars Head Grill and Tavern on River Street in Savannah.

This picture is from my birthday. Kris, Anthony, Jason, and Ed took me to Red Robin in Greenville.  I got a free dessert.

The rest of these pictures were taken on my walks the last few weeks.  I wanted you to see that spring is really here in SC. Yay!!  Also, I have a few pictures of birds at my feeder and a couple of beautiful sunrises.


The lady above was on the Rail Trail yesterday walking in front of me.  I thought it was interesting that she was using a golf club as a walking stick! LOL

This is a Bradford Pear Tree.  They are blooming everywhere right now.









I guess this is all.  Ed and I are getting ready to drive to Spartanburg to go to a favorite restaurant for lunch/dinner.

I love you, Mom.  I really miss you, too.  I can't wait until June when we come back up there.  The half-marathon I will be walking in with Deb and Mike is Sunday, June 7th.  We will probably be visiting you the week before the race and then heading to D.C. to see Travis afterwards.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment