Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Monday!

Hi, Mom. 

I hope you've been seeing my latest blog posts. I'm on a roll!

I received a call from Travis this morning.  He has accepted the offer from the new restaurant, which makes me very happy.  He'll be working 40 hours/week with opportunities for overtime if he wants it. Lots of benefits, too, plus stock options and discounts at a nearby classy clothing store.  He ends his present job on 10/13 and begins his new one on 10/16.  I will let you know the name of the restaurant when he officially starts working there.  Travis has this thing about jinxing opportunities if he announces things too early.  Go figure.

Ed passed a kidney stone last evening.  Boy, that was sure fun.  I don't think I've ever seen him so miserable.  He seems fine now....just really washed out. He's at Upstate teaching his classes right now.

Here are some random pictures I took....

This was the view of the mountains on my way home from church yesterday....



The moon this morning was really clear....


This past spring, I planted a tiny Butterfly Bush which was only about 8 inches tall.  It has really grown and has lived up to its name.  Lots of butterflies....and bees.....have visited the bush.





I'm going to attempt to reorganize the closet in this room (I call it my computer room) so I can put away more "stuff" and create more room in here. I'll see how far I get with this job....LOL

I love you, Mom.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment