Sunday, August 24, 2014

Some pix on my phone.

Hi, Mom. 

Here are some recent pictures from my phone.

Ed and I went to Columbia last weekend to see Jason and visit the SC State Museum. They opened a new observatory and planetarium. We always enjoy going there with Jason.

I am going to start taking cello lessons on Tuesday! The wife of one of my former students is going to teach me. I am so excited! I finally found someone who can teach me.

Krista celebrated her 30th birthday on Wednesday. My baby! Can you believe that?

I love you, Mom.
XOXO

Millie watching the rain yesterday...

Can you believe that this was in our paper on Friday?  Take a look at the mistake in the title. LOLOL





My garden at the front of the house has really filled in.

At the State Museum last weekend.

In front of the planetarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment