Hi, Mom. I took some photos of other flowers in my garden this morning. Here's a very red rose...
..and here's my first Lily of the season...
Ed and I are leaving early tomorrow morning for D.C. to see Travis. I'm very excited. However, my lilies are finally getting ready to bloom and I may miss them. Isn't that funny that I would worry about my flowers?
Travis has purchased tickets for us to see a baseball game between the Washington Nationals and the NY Mets on Sunday. I think he's just as excited to see us. After the game, we're going to Travis' restaurant, Range, in D.C., where he's the Assistant General Manager. I'm looking forward to that. Our friends in Maryland, John and Adge, told me that I would be able to use the Y near them for swimming and that I can work out on their machines at their community center in their development. Cool. I absolutely must keep moving!
I'm not quite finished packing but will get that done in the morning.
Hope all is well.
I love you, Mom.
XOXO
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment