Hi, Mom. I can't believe that I haven't put anything in this blog since February. I am so bad!! The more behinder I got, the less I wanted to catch up. Finally, I just decided to put all the pictures I wanted to send to you into one folder and uploaded the whole thing so I'd be caught up. Unfortunately, they're all mixed up. The pictures include:
Birds...some very wet
PAX....my little snowball left over from the snowman. I have been having lots of fun with him. He resides in my freezer. I caught him eating my veggie burgers one day. Another day, PAX wanted to go out to watch the birds, so we tried to camouflage him as a bird and set him on the feeder. He scared all the birds away. He wished everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Easter. I added hair transplants. He grew a mustache. He went outside to look at flowers, too.
We played miniature golf for Ed's birthday.
We colored Easter eggs. Jason, Krista, and Anthony helped.
Ed and I drove to Columbia to visit Jason and went to the SC State Museum to see the King Tut display.
Ed and I had our taxes done at H&R Block...
The pool at the Y switched the lanes to the long course. I love it like that.
Millie and Delta are sitting outside my bathroom door waiting for me to come out. They're hilarious.
Millie sits on the railing at the top of the stairs. I try not to look.
Jason gave me this Clematis last Mother's Day. It died back but bloomed again a few weeks ago.
Ed and I entered the Greenville Senior Sports Classic. Ed has done that before. We competed in the bowling and miniature golf. I won in my age division (65-69 women) in bowling. I had a 502 series - 177-124-201. A funny thing happened. After the bowling was over, we crowded around the score table to see how we all did. I watched them rank the women in my age group and they had put me 4th! I asked why and they said because I had a 201 series. I said, "NO! My last game was 201. Ha Ha. They thought it was already added up. I came in first. Silly. There is a little banquet on Friday. I will receive my bowling medal then. Cool.
Delta at the vet today...
Female Downy Woodpecker...
There's a little bench at a restaurant called Fatz in Greer. I always wanted to sit on the bench, so I did. Krista took the picture.
Bad hair day...
Ed's birthday dessert at a restaurant called Red Robin in Greenville..
Millie enjoys sitting in the open window (there's a screen in it)
Just a pretty sunrise
We had a guest stay at our house on Monday and Tuesday. Jean Bruce, wife of Bill Bruce, who taught with Ed at USC Upstate many, many years ago, came back here from Texas, where they moved about 20 years ago. She wanted to look at apartments. She and Bill are moving back here because their daughter Kim has some serious family issues involving Jean's great-granddaughter and now Kim has custody of her. Jean wanted to be close to Kim to help out. Jean brought her poodle! That was interesting. I drove Jean around to look for apartments on Tuesday while Kim rearranged her apartment so there would be a place for Jean to stay there. Complicated ....but everything is OK now. Bill will stay in Texas to get their house ready to sell plus he's retiring from the college he's been teaching at in a few weeks.
I think this is all for now. Phew!! Maybe now I'll try to keep up. It will be easier. LOL
I love you, Mom.
XOXO



































.jpg)

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment