Friday, January 31, 2014

Just a lotta birds in the cold and snow.

Hi, Mom. 

I took a bunch of bird pictures this week that I thought you'd like to see.


This cardinal had something wrong with its beak. I think it is a deformity rather than an injury.  He seemed to be doing OK and was eating seeds just fine.  Poor birdie.






These little sparrows were all puffed up and taking shelter under the table on our patio.

















So, after I put these pictures on facebook, Ed jokingly made the comment that I really didn't take the pictures....that I cut them out of a magazine and put them outside.  Ha Ha.  Actually, one person believed him!  So, I put this next picture on facebook and said that, no, I really put these outside on the trees and took the pictures...


Ed is running in the Race for the Grasshopper at Cowpens Battlefield tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. It was 18° this morning.  Sunday, the high will be 62°. Next Friday, they are predicting snow! LOLOL  This is really crazy.

I love you, Mom.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment