Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just some pix from today and last evening..

Hi, Mom. 

Today has been a little stressful for Ed. He wanted to get our Christmas letter printed and sent out, but we had lots of computer and printer problems, so most of them are still on our kitchen table waiting to be written and sent.

I received the present I ordered for you but I'm not sure what to do with it.  I'm hoping I can fly up there to see you sometime during the first two weeks of January and give it to you then. Otherwise, I'll just package it up and send it, but it will be late for Christmas. Will you be free the first half of January?  Deb said she wouldn't be leaving for AZ until the 3rd week, so I figured that would be OK.  I wouldn't want to miss her.

Here are some pictures I took recently...










We're getting very excited about Christmas because all our kids will be here. :-)

I love you, Mom.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment