Hi, Mom.
I'm trying to catch up. Here are some pix, first. I took these yesterday, late in the afternoon just before it started to get dark. They came out pretty good.
Did I tell you that I got 99/A in my creative writing class? I got 100 on both of my stories. I'm very happy about that.
Today, Service Master came and cleaned our carpets. It took us a while to get most of the furniture (smaller pieces) off the carpets.
We're hoping that will help when Alla comes here because she's so allergic to pet dander. The rugs really needed to be cleaned anyway. It's been several years. Blah. I had to put Delta outside because the carpets are still wet. She's not happy. You would think her vocal chords would get sore after a while with all that barking. We haven't been keeping her out in the fenced yard for several months because there was a yellow jackets nest in her dog house and we couldn't get them out until it got colder and they became dormant.
We went to a Christmas Tree Farm and got a tree yesterday...
I helped cut it down. :-)
We're looking forward to Christmas. All my kids will be here plus a few more. It looks like Travis and Alla will drive down here on Christmas Eve, if all goes well and the weather isn't too bad. We're hoping they can stay until the 28th. We're also having Annie Zeiler over for dinner. My friend, Katie Zeiler, and her family will be in Atlanta for Christmas with relatives but Annie can't go. She's a physicians assistant and has to work Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. She would have spent Christmas alone. Annie has been Krista's good friend for years. I have a video of them jumping on Krista's bed after they trashed Krista's room when they were around 4 yrs. old. Very funny.
I've been walking lately. Deb showed me how to use an on-line mile/minute counter that uses the GPS on my phone to track me. It's very cool. I get a picture of a map of where I walked. I'm very slow. Deb is way, way faster than me.
I'm thinking of signing up for either another writing class or an art class for the spring semester at the university. I haven't decided yet.
Life is good.
I love you, Mom.
XOXO




.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment