Hi, Mom.
We made it home, getting in around 9 pm last night. Traffic was light most of the way and the weather was good, except for the wind. The trip takes about 8 1/2 hours.
We had such a good time! Now, we need to get back to reality....classes, bills, etc. Ha Ha
Here's a picture of my special VIP tags I've been collecting. We viewed the launch of Phoenix six years ago, then Curiosity (MSL-Mars Science Lab) two years ago, and then MAVEN on Monday. Guess what...there's another launch in 2016 and another one in 2018. We plan to go!!
Ed is calling us "Mars Groupies." LOL
I hope you're doing OK. Jason plans to come up here next week for Thanksgiving. We're still hoping that Travis can arrange to get time off around Christmas and come down here for a few days. That would be so nice.
I love you, Mom.
XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment