Saturday, September 7, 2013

Random pictures

Hi, Mom.  Here are some random pictures I promised.  I hope you like them.


Here is a swallowtail on a butterfly bush in front or our vet's office.


 This is a Red-spotted Purple, along with the next 2 pix. It hung around our porch for quite a while, even landing on my fake Daisies.



Four O'Clocks
 Delta and I went for a walk yesterday, a little under a mile.  I need to do this more often. When I was teaching, I rarely sat down and I also climbed to the 3rd floor several times a day. I'm not doing that anymore and need some weight-bearing exercise.  Delta loves going for walks.

 Our porch after I swept it off last weekend.
 Magnolia blossom in our back yard.
Rose of Sharon

 Mushrooms in my front garden.

 A very interesting tree near USC Upstate. If only this tree could talk.....
My turtle, Speedy.  She's gotten very big.
A Chinese decoration I bought at a Chinese restaurant a few years ago.  I just liked it and it was cheap. LOL
 Harvestman
 Crepe Myrtle in our front yard.

 Our house this morning.
 Millie was annoyed because I disturbed her.

I think that's all I have for now. 

I love you, Mom.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment