Hi, Mom.
Ed and I are sitting in Panera Bread having dinner and using their free Wi-Fi. Our Internet is out at home due to a faulty modem that is being replaced. We won't receive it until Tuesday at least and Ed is going crazy because he had to do some work for USC Upstate for his course he'll be teaching and also promised to write a recommendation for someone. I'm using the Nexus tablet Jason got me for my birthday. It's pretty cool. The screen is 4" X 6" which is fine.
We had a nice 4th. Jason was here for a few days and we celebrated his birthday at the same time.
We have made very tentative plans for our trip up there but have a lot of "ifs." We hope to leave August 5th and head straight up to Pittsburgh to see a Pirates baseball game on the 6th....one of Ed's dreams. Then we will head to your house. We should get there by the 7th or 8th and hope to stay til the 12th. Then we're heading to NYC to see Travis and then to Maryland to see our friends and race back home so Ed can get to some meetings for his course. We don't know if any of this will work out because the girl who house sits for us may not be able to for the full 2 weeks. We will let you know as soon as we know something definite.
I was going to include pictures for you but they're on my computer at home. I may be able to lift one off of my Facebook, save it and upload it here. If I figure that out, you may get a second blog. :-)
I was glad to see that Andie's tests were clear.
I miss you, Mom.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment