Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just lots of pix...all mixed up. Sorry.

On Awards Day, I chose 3 eighth graders for my Einstein award, instead of one.  I called them my 3 Stooges since they were in 5th grade.  I bought them Einstein baseball caps.

Last Saturday, I drove over to the high school to see one of my 7th graders perform in her dance recital.  She was very good!

The Saturday before that, I launched rockets with my 8th graders up at USC Upstate.  Ed came along.

On field day, I got in a water balloon contest with a student.  I won, but got very wet.

This past Monday, I sponsored one of the 8th graders at his confirmation.  Hayden is a terrific kid.

We had a softball game between the 7th and 8th graders.  I got to try to hit a ball.  I did, of course.  Surprised the kids.

The 8th graders and me at the rocket launch.  One girl is missing because she went home before we took the picture.

Our house this morning...


At the teachers luncheon last Friday.  One of the teachers wrote a poem about me and is reading it. Kris took this picture.


The Spanish teacher took this picture when I wasn't in the homeroom.  She knows I always yell at the kids about sitting on the desks because I'm afraid the desks will collapse.  The kids loved doing this. LOL

My lab today.  I'm almost done cleaning it out.

My dining room, where all the stuff I brought home is stored.

Confirmation

A Red-tailed Hawk near the school last week.

My new Hydrangea bush.
As you can see, these last few weeks have been crazy.  Hopefully, my life will slow down just a little soon.  I had to go get a TB test today so I can work at the Science Center in a few weeks.  I'm looking forward to that.

Travis finally found an apartment in NYC, but it's only temporary. A friend sub-let his place to Travis for 3 months.  At least it's something.  Travis and Alla are trying to figure out a way to come down here for a visit soon.  I hope they can do that.

I love you, Mom.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment