Monday, June 17, 2013

Good/bad day....

Hi, Mom.

It's been a good/bad day.  I'm sure you've had one of those.

I spent most of the day with Garrison Hall, setting up our classroom for the teachers next week at the Roper Mountain Science Center in Greenville.  Here's a picture of our classroom...


Here's a picture of one of the science labs that is used for science camps for kids this summer....

We'll start teaching the teachers next week.  I'm very much looking forward to that!

By the way, here's me sitting out on our patio on our new furniture on Saturday with coffee and a good book....


I was saddened by the passing of Annabelle this afternoon.  She is the mother of Krista's friend, Hannah, who was her Maid of Honor at her wedding.  Annabelle died from ovarian cancer.  She's been in hospice for the last week or so.

Annabelle...

Also, Jason's friend, Brenna, 33, has been fighting breast cancer for the last year.  She passed away on Tuesday.  Jason is devastated...
Like I said, it's been a good/bad day.  

Life goes on....

I love you, Mom.
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment