Friday, June 21, 2013

A neat lady...

Hi, Mom.

I'd like you to meet somebody.....


Her name is Maddie.  She's 84, I think.  Maddie comes to the pool every morning at 4:45 am and water walks for about 45 minutes. She's really funny with a great sense of humor.  I wish you could meet her. She would make a great friend. Her southern drawl would probably curl your hair, though. :-)

Here are some wind chimes that the faculty gave me a couple of weeks ago.  It's made from slices of agate.  Very pretty...



My Hydrangea is doing silly things.  It has both sterile and fertile flowers on it, which may be due to my pruning it in no particular way at the end of last summer.



Here's the room I'll be teaching in at the Roper Mountain Science Center next week.  Garrision and I worked all this week setting it up for the 16 teachers who will participate.



Here's what the building looks like from the outside.  We're supposed to be up in the main building, but there's construction work there, so we were displaced.



Here's the Natural Sciences building...


...with a Rainforest inside...

I could easily live at the Roper Mountain Science Center.


I love you, Mom.
xoxoo





No comments:

Post a Comment