Deb sent a lot of snow pictures of her yard. Wow! You guys are buried!! I hope you're doing OK.
I love you, Mom.
xoxoxox
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like male and female cardinals. bluue on not big enough to be a jay, Hmmm?yep over a foot on the deck railings. tis'the season!! Beautiful if you are looking from the insideLOL XO
I'm glad you're staying inside. I'm kind of glad the storm didn't hit while I was up there. I wouldn't have been able to get home. :-) The blue/gray bird is a Titmouse. We have lots of them in our yard.
2 comments:
Looks like male and female cardinals. bluue on not big enough to be a jay, Hmmm?yep over a foot on the deck railings. tis'the season!! Beautiful if you are looking from the insideLOL
XO
I'm glad you're staying inside. I'm kind of glad the storm didn't hit while I was up there. I wouldn't have been able to get home. :-) The blue/gray bird is a Titmouse. We have lots of them in our yard.
Post a Comment