Hi, Mom.
I'm so excited about the thought of flying up there to see you. Can't wait!
I've made a life-changing decision. I'm going to retire at the end of this school year. Yup! I've been contemplating when I would do this but, after much consideration, I've decided now is the time. Ed and I have talked about this and think we can swing it, even with a couple more years of mortgage payments on our house. I'm thinking I may be able to get a part-time job as an adjunct at USC-Upstate in the Education Dept. We'll see. It's been hard for me to let go, but I think I've got a lot left in me to do other things.
I'm looking forward to Christmas, as always, and am anxious to get our decorations up outside. I always hang big, red ribbons on the chairs on the porch and on the outside lights. Ed has some lights to hang on our bushes. Hopefully, we can get them up soon.
My roses have finally decided to open up after sitting idle in rosebud status for a couple of weeks. I think they were waiting for it to rain or get warm. Well, the rain didn't come, but it got warm. I've been watering them. Here's a picture of my roses today...
I also found some really funny stuff....
Thought you would like those. LOL
I love you, Mom.
xoxoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment