Hi, Mom!
I survived my first week of school! Things actually settled down and the classes went smoothly. I was even able to keep my promise to swim a half mile every morning. I'm feeling pretty good.
I got all the results back from my tests and blood work. I'm a little low on Vitamin D, so the doc wants me to take supplements. My bad cholesterol is high but I've got awesome good cholesterol, so he said I'm fine. Whatever....
Here's the link to my school "blog" which I keep for my parents and students.
I'm trying to go paperless to help save the school money, so all my notifications and paperwork are on-line now. I figured you might like to check into Science Rocks once in a while because I'll have some interesting pictures on there. We had a school picnic yesterday, so I added pictures on there about that.
Here's another picture I didn't put on the blog of my classroom one day last week. I took it just before some kids piled in...
Ed got a call from his sister, Lorna, on Friday to let him know that their brother, Vinnie, went into the hospital with chest pains. They found 90% blockage!! Thank goodness he decided to get that checked. He now has 3 stints. They also discovered a herniated disc as well. The poor man has been in a lot of pain.
Also, right after that, Ed's sister, Joyce, complained of pains and ended up in the hospital, too. They still haven't found anything wrong yet, but the hospital was so overcrowded that they put her bed in the hallway. Her husband has been bringing her food. That's just crazy!!
Travis' 33rd birthday is tomorrow. I always feel bad about that because he's never home, although I think he actually made it to SC last year for his birthday, which was rare.
Ed and I are going out for dinner in a few minutes.
I hope you're doing fine and have been able to golf. How was your game with the lady from rehab last Friday?
I love you, Mom.
xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment