Hi, Mom.
I got this in the mail yesterday...
It's a little gadget I can use to count my laps while I'm swimming. When I hit the wall, I just push the little button on the side with my thumb. It counts my laps and also how long it took me to swim the lap. Takes totals and averages and everything.
I can't wait to use it on Monday. I just need to read the directions and figure out how to use it. Ha Ha
Gonna get ready for church.
I love you, Momxoxo

2 comments:
That looks interesting. I hope its not too complicated. Probably not ...for you. LOL
d
Did you know that young Tim has a band?Your brother Tim sent me a picture of it yesterday. I thought you especially would be interested or perhaps you knew from facebook or something.
XO
I honestly either forgot or was never told about Tim's band. That's great!! Could you send me the picture?
Post a Comment